RANGER XP® 1000 HD EPS
RANGER XP® 1000 HD EPS
HARDEST WORKING, SMOOTHEST RIDING FOR ANY APPLICATION
RANGER® is the superior utility rec vehicle. From the backyard to the deep woods, RANGER has been the #1 trusted partner by more farmers, hunters, and homeowners for 10 years straight.
More Rugged. More Refined. More Ranger
With over one hundred owner-inspired improvements, the all-new Ranger XP® 1000 HD EPS sets a new standard for what a off road utility can do. Its modern rugged design, next-level in-cab comfort, and industry-leading towing and ground clearance make this machine the hardest-working, smoothest-riding SxS ever built.
THE MOST RUGGED OFF ROAD UTILITY EVER BUILT
The Ranger XP® 1000 HD EPS gives you more rugged capability features to tackle the toughest jobs, trails, and hunts.
- New! Aggressive new style and stance on a one-piece chassis.
- New! Industry-leading 82 HP and unmatched torque.
- New! Industry-leading 2,500 lb towing capacity.
- New! 27-inch, 6-ply tires are taller and wider.
- New! Industry-leading 13 inches of ground clearance.
- New! Massive front bumper and full body skid plate for 45% more protection.
THE MOST REFINED OFF ROAD UTLITY VEHICLE EVER BUILT
The Ranger® 1000 HD EPS has hundred of next-level comfort and convenience features inspired by Ranger owners, making work easier on you in every way possible.
- New! Completely redesigned interior centered around you, the driver.
- New! Thicker, more comfortable seats.
- New! 51 liters of secure in-cab storage including a double glove box and a flip up passenger seat.
- New! Next-level accessory integration with pre-wired features and new integration points.
- New! Tighter turning radius and more precise steering.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR RANGER® FOR HOW YOU WORK & RIDE
With over 200 accessories for the new Ranger XP® 1000 HD EPS, you can be sure Polaris has what you need to work longer or ride farther. Start with the ultimate in all-season performance and comfort from the best cab system in the industry. The Ranger Pro shield Cab System keeps 3X more Dust, 2X more Rain and 1.5X more Noise out of the cab than the competition. Then add in lighting, wheels, tires, a winch, the Glacier Plow System and more - so you can go farther and get more done than you ever have before.
Full Heavy Duty HD Spec
- Upgraded sealed suspension bushes.
- Sealed Drive Shaft Splines.
- Park Brake with Park Brake "left on" alert.
- Active Descent Control ADC.
- Inner LHS rear guard (muffler provides barrier on RHS).
- Upgraded Wheel Bearings.
- Reinforced Skid Plate.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||999 cc / 82 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injected|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode - Active Descent Control (ADC)|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm 27.9 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm 27.9 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park in Transmission|
Tires / Wheels
|Front Tires||27 x 9-12; Maxxis MU51|
|Rear Tires||27 x 11-12; Maxxis MU51|
|Wheels||Aluminum Black Xcelerator 2.0|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||93.3 x 137.8 x 31.75 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A kg / 454 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||43.5 L|
|Ground Clearance||33 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||305 x 158 x 196 cm|
|Estimated Dry Weight||709.9 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride®|
|Hitch Towing Rating||1,133.9 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 5 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Dual-sweep Analog Dials with 10,1 cm LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlet|