HARDEST WORKING, SMOOTHEST RIDING FOR ANY APPLICATION
RANGER® is the superior utility rec vehicle. From the backyard to the deep woods, RANGER has been the #1 trusted partner by more farmers, hunters, and homeowners for 10 years straight.
Legendary Off-Road Capability. Electric Power.
The RANGER EV features an ultra-quiet electric motor to go with hardest working, smoothest riding RANGER performance. Perfect for operating inside barns or for stealthy trips to the deer stand, this RANGER never needs gas and requires very little maintenance.
The Polaris Electric Advantage
The RANGER EV's strong, reliable, low maintenance electric motor delivers the performance you need to tackle the big jobs, plus the efficiency advantages of electric power.
- Clean, quiet, and efficient 30 HP/48V electric motor.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns that won't tear up your lawn.
- Alternating Current (AC) power supply offers superior efficiency and range compared with competitors.
HAUL MORE. WORK HARDER. GET MORE DONE.
CLASS-LEADING PAYLOAD AND TOWING CAPACITY
The RANGER EV's payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,500 lbs of towing capacity.
- 1,000 lbs of payload capacity.
- Standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Convenient integrated storage options.
Comfortable Ride & Handling
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
- Bench seat cab comfort for 2.
- 9" up-front suspension travel and 9" independent rear suspension travel.
- 10" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
- Customizable tilt steering wheel.
- 58" width to fit in most full-size pickup truck beds.
Your RANGER is Waiting to be Built
ACCESSORIES TO MATCH ANY WAY YOU WORK OR RIDE.
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories to work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level, your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
|Engine Type||Single 48-Volt, High-Efficiency, AC-Induction Motor|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||30 HP|
|Fuel System||Direct Drive With Low-Noise Gears|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut 22.9 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||MacPherson Strut 22.9 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers|
Tires / Wheels
|Front Tires||25 x 9-12; Carlisle|
|Rear Tires||25 x 9-12; Carlisle|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||81 x 107 x 29 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A kg / 226.8 kg|
|Ground Clearance||25.4 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||279 x 147 x 185 cm|
|Estimated Dry Weight||612 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride|
|Hitch Towing Rating||680.4 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 5 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Digital Hour Meter, Mode Indicator, DC Outlet, Hi-Temp Light, Change Cycle Indicator, Battery Life Indicator|