RANGER® DIESEL 1000 HD EPS
RANGER® DIESEL 1000 HD EPS
HARDEST WORKING, SMOOTHEST RIDING FOR ANY APPLICATION
RANGER® is the superior utility rec vehicle. From the backyard to the deep woods, RANGER has been the #1 trusted partner by more farmers, hunters, and homeowners for 10 years straight.
Legendary RANGER Performance. Diesel Power.
The RANGER® Diesel delivers legendary RANGER hardest working performance and smoothest riding comfort, powered by a 1028cc diesel Kohler engine. Tackle the toughest jobs with confidence and get more done around your home and property with durable, long lasting, low maintenance diesel power.
The Diesel Power Advantage
The RANGER Diesel is powered by a durable, heavy-duty, high-performance diesel engine, giving you the power and reliability you need to take on the biggest jobs.
- 3-cylinder, 1028cc Tier 4 Compliant overhead cam liquid cooled Kohler engine.
- Indirect injection for reduced combustion noise.
- Massive 110 amps of alternator output for ultimate accessory integration.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
Haul More. Work Harder. Get More Done.
The RANGER Diesel's best-in-class payload and towing capacity sets the standard for hardest working diesel performance.
- Massive 2,000 lb towing and 1,500 lb payload capacity.
- Standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 1,000 lbs capacity and room for a full-size pallet.
- Convenient integrated storage options.
- Premium PXT tires and durable rolled steel wheels for ultimate traction.
Legendary Smoothest Ride & Handling
The RANGER Diesel is designed for all-day off-road comfort, so you can ride longer and work harder.
- A full 12" of ground clearance to navigate the toughest terrain.
- 10" of tilt steering adjustment.
- 10 gal diesel tank with driver's side access for easy fill-ups.
Your RANGER is Waiting to be Built
ACCESSORIES TO MATCH ANY WAY YOU WORK OR RIDE
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories to work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level, your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
HEAVY DUTY FEATURES
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
|Engine Type||3-Cylinder Diesel|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||1,028 cc / 24 HP|
|Fuel System||Mechanical Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode - Active Descent Control (ADC).|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm 25.4 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm 25.4 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
Tyres / Wheels
|Front Tyres||25 x 10-12; 489|
|Rear Tyres||25 x 11-12; 489|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||93 x 137 x 29 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A kg / 454 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||37.9 L|
|Ground Clearance||30.5 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||296 x 152 x 193 cm|
|Estimated Dry Weight||649 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride®|
|Hitch Towing Rating||907 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 5 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Single Analog Dial with 5 cm LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet|