RANGER CREW® 570-4 EPS
RANGER CREW® 570-4 EPS
HARDEST WORKING, SMOOTHEST RIDING FOR ANY APPLICATION
RANGER® is the superior utility rec vehicle. From the backyard to the deep woods, RANGER has been the #1 trusted partner by more farmers, hunters, and homeowners for 10 years straight.
Best-in-Class 4-Person Utility Value
LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE. ROOM FOR 4. UNBEATABLE PRICE.
The RANGER Crew® 570-4 delivers the legendary, hardest working performance, quality, and value you expect from the RANGER 570, plus refined cab comfort for 4 riders. With best-in-class power, towing, and payload capacity, you and your passengers will get more done around your home or property, and be more comfortable while you're at it.
Power Through the Toughest Jobs
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need tackle the big jobs and get more done around your home and property.
- Best-in-class 44 HP with a purpose designed, built, and tuned 567cc ProStar
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather..
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns that won't tear up your lawn.
Haul More. Work Harder. Get More Done.
CLASS-LEADING PAYLOAD AND TOWING CAPACITY
The RANGER Crew 570-4's best-in-class payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,500 lbs towing capacity.
- 1,250 lbs payload capacity.
- Standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 500 lbs capacity.
- Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
- Convenient integrated storage options.
Seating and Comfort for 4
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
The RANGER Crew 570-4 is designed to provide 4 riders with all-day off-road comfort.
- Bench seat cab comfort for 4.
- 9" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
- 10" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
- Customizable tilt steering wheel.
- Powerful headlights to work before dawn or after dusk.
Your RANGER is Waiting to be Built
ACCESSORIES TO MATCH ANY WAY YOU WORK OR RIDE.
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride®Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories to work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level, your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||567 cc / 44 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel|
|Rear Suspension||MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
Tyres / Wheels
|Front Tyres||25 x 10 -12; 489|
|Rear Tyres||25 x 10-12; 489|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||32 x 42 x 11.5 in (81 cm x 107 cm x 29 cm)|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A lb / 500 lb (N/A kg / 226.8 kg)|
|Fuel Capacity||9 gal (34.1 L)|
|Ground Clearance||10 in (25.4 cm)|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||142 x 60 x 73 in (361 x 152 x 185 cm)|
|Wheelbase||105 in (266.7 cm)|
|Estimated Dry Weight||1,326 lb (601.4 kg)|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride®|
|Hitch Towing Rating||1,500 lb (680.4 kg)|
|Hitch/Type||Standard/2 in (5 cm) Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet|