RANGER® 570 HD EPS
RANGER® 570 HD EPS
HARDEST WORKING, SMOOTHEST RIDING FOR ANY APPLICATION
RANGER® is the superior utility rec vehicle. From the backyard to the deep woods, RANGER has been the #1 trusted partner by more farmers, hunters, and homeowners for 10 years straight.
BEST-IN-CLASS UTILITY VALUE
LEGENDARY RANGER PERFORMANCE AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE
The RANGER® 570 is the most powerful utility side-by-side in its class, delivering all the hardest working, smoothest riding performance you expect from a RANGER. With best-in-class power, towing, and payload capacity to go with refined comfort to work all day, youâ€™ll have everything you need to tackle the tough jobs.
POWER THROUGH THE TOUGHEST JOBS
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need tackle the big jobs and get more done around your home and property.
- Purpose designed, built, and tuned 567cc ProStar
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns that won't tear up your lawn.
HAUL MORE. WORK HARDER. GET MORE DONE.
CLASS-LEADING PAYLOAD AND TOWING CAPACITY
The RANGER 570's payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,500 lbs towing capacity.
- 1,000 lbs payload capacity.
- Standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 500 lbs capacity.
- Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
- Convenient integrated storage options.
COMFORTABLE RIDE & HANDLING
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
The RANGER 570 is designed for all-day off-road riding comfort.
- Bench seat cab comfort for 2.
- 9" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
- 10" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
- Customizable tilt steering wheel.
- Ideal seat height and wide foot clearance.
YOUR RANGER IS WAITING TO BE BUILT
ACCESSORIES TO MATCH ANY WAY YOU WORK OR RIDE
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories to work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level, your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
HEAVY DUTY FEATURES
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Single Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||567 cc / 44 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode - Active Descent Control (ADC).|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut 22.9 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||MacPherson Strut 22.9 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
Tires / Wheels
|Front Tires||25 x 8-12; 489|
|Rear Tires||25 x 11-12; 489|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||81 x 107 x 29 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N.A. / 226.8 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||34.1 L|
|Ground Clearance||25.4 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||279 x 147 x 185 cm|
|Estimated Dry Weight||473kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride|
|Hitch Towing Rating||680.4 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 5 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, DC Outlets (1)|