GENERAL™ 4 1000
POLARIS GENERAL™ 4 1000
POLARIS GENERAL®. ANY TASK. ANY TRAIL.
If you take pride in being ready for anything. If you attack the backyard and the backcountry with the same intensity. If handling a mountain of work is as important as devouring a twisted trail. You need a machine that can do it all.
NEW STANDARD IN CROSSOVER COMFORT FOR 4
The GENERAL™ 4 1000 EPS delivers all the power and versatility of the GENERAL family, plus 4 seats to bring your friends and family along for the ride. With the hard-working heart of a RANGER® and the performance of a RZR®, you'll have all the class-leading power and rugged features you need to share the thrill of off-road adventure.
100 HP TO TAKE CHARGE OF THE OFF-ROAD
The GENERAL 4 1000 EPS is the most powerful rec/utility vehicle ever built, delivering all the power you need for a day dominating the trails, working on your property, or sharing the off-road with friends and family.
- Industry-leading 100 HP, 999cc 4-stroke twin cylinder engine.
- Best-in-class 0-40 mph acceleration.
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
BEST-IN-CLASS SUSPENSION & HANDLING
YOU GET IT ALL WITH GENERAL. Suspension, handling, and ground clearance to tackle any terrain the trail or work site throws at you.
- Class-exclusive sway bars to stay planted on the trail./li>
- A full 12" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- NEW! Fox Podium 2.0 QS3 Shocks with 3 point adjustability.
CLASS-LEADING TOWING & PAYLOAD
THE SERIOUS WORK ETHIC YOU NEED TO HAUL, PULL, AND POWER THROUGH THE BIGGEST JOBS.
- A massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 1,280 lbs. of payload capacity.
- 600 lb. dumping cargo bed.
- Standard engine braking for smooth speed decelerations.
REVOLUTIONARY COMFORT FOR 4
With premium features and attention to detail, GENERAL delivers the ultimate balance of all-day 4-person comfort for work and play.
- Comfortable and secure premium cut and sew bucket seats for front and rear riders.
- All-new cabin with the most rear row legroom and comfort in the industry.
- Tilt steering and seat slider for ultimate comfort.
- Customizable digital instrumentation.
- 48L of integrated storage, including center console storage front and back.
VERSATILE, POWERFUL, AND COMFORTABLE FOR TRAILS AND WORK
- 4,500 lb. HD Polaris winch.
- Integrated half doors to protect you from weather and debris.
- High-performance wheels and tires.
- Front and back center console.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Twin Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||999 cc / 100 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm 31.1 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm 31.1 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park in Transmission|
Tyres / Wheels
|Front Tyres||27 x 9-14; Dirt Commander|
|Rear Tyres||27 x 11-14; Dirt Commander|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||69.8 x 109 x 29.5 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A kg / 272 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||35.9 L|
|Ground Clearance||30.5 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||381.5 x 158.7 x 190.5 cm|
|Estimated Dry Weight||842 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride®|
|Hitch Towing Rating||680.4 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 5 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator, Seat Belt Reminder, User selectable Blue/Red backlighting, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet|